Role: Graphic Designer (Junior/Senior)
The Card Co is seeking creative and motivated graphic designers. Located in DIFC, this role is with the region's most prestigious event stationery and printing production company which allows you to experience a full production house.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who can take concepts and ideas and create visual representations, in both print and digital media. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the Graphic Designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
· Work on a wide range of projects and media with good design aspects, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
· Obtain input from Managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, Express ideas accurately, and represent the company or Client appropriately.
· Work independently as well as cooperatively with the creative team to meet the client deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
· Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions that improve design capabilities.
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, amend designs after feedback, and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Tasks and Duties:
· Graphic Designers create visual communications such as graphic illustrations, logos, layouts, wedding Invitations, photos, branding, publicity materials, and magazine layouts.
· Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or Clients on a wide range of materials, including web pages, presentations, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
· Translate strategic direction into a high-quality design with an established brand identity.
· Develop concepts by hand or with software and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of colour, text, font style, and layout.
· Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classifications
Preferred skills and Personality Traits:
· Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
· Knowledge of motion graphics or any relevant video editing tools is preferred
· Energetic and team player who will work harmoniously with a successful team
· Organizational and time management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Desire to continue building a skill set with education and training
· A keen eye for aesthetics, trends, and details
· Photography experience and proficiency with photo editing software are a plus
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects)
· Full-time Job, No Freelancers
· Language Fluency: English
· Arabic is a plus but not a must
· Current Location: UAE
AED 5000/- to AED 6500/- monthly + medical insurance commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org This position has been filled.